PEACH are Memory Designers. We are thinkers and communicators. We develop strategies and ideas to design engaging and social relevant stories for brands through all media. PEACH cares to keep an open mind and works with people from different cultures and nationalities. That’s what makes us who we are.
- PEACH was founded in 1999. With over 25 years of experience we have worked for renowned agencies such as DDB, Ogilvy, Saatchi & Saatchi, Havas, Jung von Matt, Publicis, Draft FCB, McCann, Young & Rubicam, TBWA, VICE/Virtue and many more. The list of clients and references is after all these years quite long. Do not hesitate to contact us for detailed list.
- Our current projects include ALBERTINA Wien, Institut für Kulturkonzepte, Estate Birgit Jürgenssen, KÖR (Kunst im öffentlichen Raum), Kunst am Bau (Salzburg), Galerie Hubert Winter, Progetto, Kaswurm Immobilien, Ärztekammer Wien, Museum für Angewandte Kunst (MAK), TBA21 and many more.
- Birgit Vollmeier (CEO, Creative Director)
Yudi Warsosumarto (CEO, Art Director)
- Christine Bausch (Project Management Assistant)
Frances Stusche (Graphic Design)
What we do
- Advertising, Art Direction, Apps
- Branding, Brand Development, Brand and Product Naming, Brand Identity, Book Design
- Corporate Design, Copywriting, Corporate Wording, Concept Development, Content Development, Commercials
- Event Design, Exhibition Design, Experiential Design
- Graphic Design
- Online Shop Development
- Print Design, Packaging, Publications
- Webdesign, Web Development, Workshops
- UI Design, UX Design
- We are currently looking Front- and Backend Developers.
- We are constantly looking freelancers. You’re always welcome to send us your design, illustrations or photography portfolio or application for future reference to office[at]peach.at
- We employ interns for a minimum period of 3 months. If you want to apply please make sure your attitude and work fits to our culture. Please understand, that we cannot answer all requests. We will only look at applications sent to office[at]peach.at
Read about us